Let’s Talk About… Inequity
The 2017 Colorado Health Symposium is sold out, but you can still join us online!
Watch the live stream
We will live stream select plenary and keynote sessions Aug. 2-4. Share the live stream with your friends and colleagues. You can add your input using chat and view the social stream to link up with Twitter.
Join the conversation on Twitter
Follow us on Twitter @HealthSymposium for live tweets and photos. You can tag your own Symposium-related tweets with the hashtag #17CHS to share your key takeaways. Search Twitter for #17CHS to keep up with a running list of all Symposium-related tweets.
View and share Symposium photos and videos on Instagram
Check out our Instagram feed by searching for COHealthFDN in your Instagram phone app and view photos and videos from attendees at the event. Also, search the #17CHS hashtag on Instagram for participant photos and videos.
Connect with us on Facebook
Stay updated on Symposium and Foundation happenings throughout the year by "liking" our official Facebook page.
Social Media Fellows
To share a diversity of voices online during the Colorado Health Symposium, the Foundation selects five professionals from nonprofits or publications working in social change to participate in the Symposium as social media fellows. Follow the 2017 fellows and their organizations on social media:
- Chloe Everhart, founder, Mo Community SLV Blog
- Maileen Hamto, producer/editor, Colors of Influence, @colorsinfluence, blog, Facebook
- Joseph Hawkins, program associate, Center for Health Progress, @chprogress, blog, Facebook
- Karen Prestia, marketing and communications director, Mental Health Center of Denver, @mhcd_news, Facebook
- Michelle Ray, director of communications, Hunger Free Colorado, @hungerfreeco, @HFC_Michelle, blog, Facebook
For more information on the Social Media Fellowship program, contact Annie Zdrojewski, communications associate, at email@example.com.