Our economic and social circumstances may vary, but we all want to be healthy. We support impactful work in and across focus areas that are critical to improving health in Colorado.
Our focus areas outline how we engage, to ensure that our funding, and the work we do with others, make the greatest impact on our collective goal: to improve the health of Coloradans.
Below, learn about our focus areas and how they are making a difference:
- Healthy Schools — Create healthy early childhood settings and schools that provide quality physical education and activity and healthy food and beverages.
- Healthy Communities — Create healthy communities where it is easy to access affordable, healthy food and safe, affordable options for physical activity for kids.
- Health Coverage — Support Coloradans in choosing, using and maintaining adequate health coverage.
- Health Care Costs — Address health care costs and affordability to ensure coverage expansions are sustained over time.
- Population Health — Support communities to prevent disease and improve population health.
- Primary Care — Strengthen the delivery of comprehensive, person-centered primary care.
- Health Empowerment — Empower individuals and families to manage their own health.
- Healthy Beginnings — Improve the experiences and environments of young children from preconception to age eight, with an emphasis on prenatal to age three.
Ready to make a difference in Colorado? Apply for funding today.
Organizations like yours and individuals like you are the key to helping Coloradans live their healthiest lives. We’re here to help you and your program succeed.