To ensure we have the greatest impact on health across our state, the Foundation funds impactful work – including promising programs, ideas, policy and advocacy – in and across our focus areas.
We make grants through traditional funding opportunities including rapid response grants.
Open Funding Opportunities
To be considered for funding, applicants must meet specific criteria, so please read carefully and contact the program officer if you have questions.
Focus Area: Access to Care
- Funding Opportunity: Capital Infrastructure - Comprehensive Primary Care
- Funding Opportunity: Consumer Health Advocacy – Rapid Response
- Funding Opportunity: Rural Primary Care Workforce Solutions
Focus Area: Healthy Behaviors
- Funding Opportunity: Capital Infrastructure - Intergenerational Physical Activity
Focus Area: Healthy Children and Adolescents
- Funding Opportunity: Healthy Schools – Local Planning and Implementation
Focus Area: Healthy Communities
- Funding Opportunity: Activating Places and Spaces Together
Upcoming Funding Opportunities
These funding opportunities will be open for our next grant deadline on June 15, 2018.
There are currently no upcoming funding opportunities. Please check back later.
Prior Funding Opportunities and Grant Programs
These funding opportunities and grant programs are currently in progress and not open for applications.
- Advance Care Planning
- Advancing Behavioral Health
- Change Capital [Invite only]
- Community Approach to Outreach and Enrollment
- Connecting Communities and Care
- Consumer Health Advocacy - Programs and Projects
- Creating Healthy Schools
- Empower Children and Families to Make Healthy Food Choices
- Enhance Health Engagement through Patient Portal Use
- Health Insurance Literacy
- Healthy K-12 School Meals through Scratch Cooking
- Healthy Living Advocacy – Leadership Development
- Healthy Living Advocacy – Long-Term Policy Initiatives
- Healthy Living Advocacy – Organizational Capacity Building
- Healthy Living Advocacy – Rapid Response
- Healthy Places: Designing an Active Colorado
- Long-term Services and Supports (LTSS) – Colorado Linkage Lab program [Invite only]
- Outdoor Physical Activity Infrastructure Ages 5-10
- Outdoor Physical Activity Infrastructure for Ages 10-14
- Out-of-School Time Physical Activity
- Primary Care Leadership
- Special Projects Program
- Strengthening Primary Care
- Strengthening the Safety Net: Capital Support
- Supporting Immigrant and Refugee Communities
- Team-based Care
- WIC Innovation [Invite only]