To ensure we have the greatest impact on health across our state, the Foundation funds impactful work – including promising programs, ideas, policy and advocacy – in and across our focus areas.
We make grants through traditional funding opportunities including rapid response grants.
Open Funding Opportunities
These funding opportunities are open for rapid response or the Oct. 15, 2017 grant deadline.
To be considered for funding, applicants must meet specific criteria, so please read carefully and contact the program officer if you have questions.
Access to Care
Healthy Children and Adolescents
Prior Funding Opportunities and Grant Programs
These funding opportunities and grant programs are currently in progress and not open for applications.
- Advance Care Planning
- Advancing Behavioral Health
- Change Capital [Invite only]
- Community Approach to Outreach and Enrollment
- Connecting Communities and Care
- Consumer Health Advocacy - Programs and Projects
- Empower Children and Families to Make Healthy Food Choices
- Enhance Health Engagement through Patient Portal Use
- Healthy K-12 School Meals through Scratch Cooking
- Healthy Living Advocacy – Leadership Development
- Healthy Living Advocacy – Long-Term Policy Initiatives
- Healthy Living Advocacy – Organizational Capacity Building
- Healthy Living Advocacy – Rapid Response
- Healthy Places: Designing an Active Colorado
- Long-term Services and Supports (LTSS) – Colorado Linkage Lab program [Invite only]
- Primary Care Leadership
- Special Projects Program
- Strengthening the Safety Net: Capital Support
- Supporting Immigrant and Refugee Communities
- Team-based Care
- WIC Innovation [Invite only]