The Colorado Health Foundation targets investments in Healthy Living, Health Care, and Health Coverage. To gauge how the dollars we invest come back to the people of Colorado, we've developed the evaluation model known as the Measurable Results.
Our Measurable Results are an important mechanism for accountability and transparency so the people of Colorado know that the Foundation manages its resources wisely. In addition to serving as milestones, they are an instrument for learning — identifying what works, what doesn't work and what areas may need more targeted resources.
We have established 12 Measurable Results that help us track and document the important work of the Foundation and our partners. Learn more about our Measurable Results model and how the Measurable Results relates to our grantmaking. Measurable Results findings are updated periodically.
- Increase the number of children and adults who engage in moderate or vigorous physical activity.
- Increase the number of children and adults who eat adequate amounts of fruits and vegetables daily.
- Increase the number of children who receive healthy meals at school and have access to healthy food and drinks in vending machines.
- Increase the number of underserved Coloradans who have convenient access to recreational exercise and fruits and vegetables.
- Increase the number of parents who are educated on child development, nutrition and preventive health care.
- Increase the number of Coloradans who are educated on chronic disease management.
- Increase the number of children and adults who have adequate health coverage.
- Increase enrollment of eligible Coloradans in Medicaid and the Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+).
- Increase the number of underserved Coloradans who receive integrated care.
- Increase the number of underserved Coloradans who regularly receive primary, mental and oral health care.
- Increase the number of health professionals who serve underserved Coloradans.
- Increase the number of patients who receive evidence-based care for chronic disease.