If your organization receives a grant, a program officer will provide you with information regarding your grant including the following:
- What to expect regarding communication with your program officer;
- When and how to request a change in the timeline of your project or a revision to your budget;
- How to report on your grant progress and accomplishments.
Information about how our evaluation process works and our reporting requirements can be found on our website.
Webinar: New Grantee Orientation
During the webinar presentation, Foundation staff give a concise overview of what to expect after you receive your grant award and agreement, including:
- Key information in your grant agreement
- How to request a revision to your grant
- Reporting requirements and tracking Measurable Results
- Publicity and communications support
- Who to contact with questions
Download recorded webinar presentation slides
Webinar: Colorado KaleidosCOpe Storytelling 101 recording
Learn storytelling essentials to help you produce compelling submissions for the Colorado Kaleidoscope project. Projects chosen for publication will be featured on the new Colorado Kaleidoscope website and through traditional and social media channels. Published grantee organizations will receive grant awards of $5,000 for video selections and $1,000 for written narratives.
View the recorded webinar