By serving Coloradans who have less power, privilege and income, and by prioritizing Coloradans of color, we keep equity at the heart of our work to bring health in reach.
2023 Colorado Health Symposium: People-Powered Transformation
Thank you for attending the 2023 Colorado Health Symposium: People-Powered Transformation! We hope you had an inspirational time in Keystone and returned home with fresh ideas, tools and connections.
2023 Colorado Health Symposium: People-Powered Transformation (July 26 – July 28 | Keystone, Colorado)
This year’s Colorado Health Symposium focused on building up and harnessing people-power to generate positive change and bring health within reach for all Coloradans. Recordings of select sessions are available to view on-demand.
Day 1 (July 26)
During the first day of the Symposium, we sought to answer the question, “What Is People Power?” Throughout the day, we explored the unique types of power within each of us and the power structures surrounding us.
- Welcome and Opening | Bienvenida y apertura
- Philanthropy’s perspectives on power | Perspectivas de la filantropía sobre el poder
- Engagement Activity led by Dream Create Inspire Tour | Actividad dirigida por Dream Create Inspire Tour
Day 2 (July 27)
After gaining a shared understanding of the types of power we possess on day 1, we turned our attention toward inspiring action. On day 2 of the Symposium, we highlighted examples of individuals and groups using their power to advance equity.
- Opening Remarks | Comentarios de aperture
- Engagement Activity Led by Dream Create Inspire Tour | Actividad dirigida por Dream Create Inspire Tour
- East Colfax: Collaboration for Critical Change | East Colfax: Colaboración para un cambio crítico
- Conversation with Beatriz Acevedo | Conversación con Beatriz Acevedo
Day 3 (July 28)
We ended our time together at the Symposium envisioning ecosystems in which we all utilize our individual and collective power to influence change.
About the Colorado Health Symposium
The Colorado Health Symposium is The Colorado Health Foundation’s annual signature event and an opportunity for individuals working to advance health equity to come together. Attendees have the unique chance to interact with and learn from community advocates, leading experts and others dedicated to improving the health of Coloradans.
Save the Date! 2024 Colorado Health Symposium - July 24 – July 26, 2024
Don’t miss out. Join our mailing list to receive updates from the Foundation on events!