“Promising Practices in Outreach and Enrollment: Lessons Learned from Colorado’s Outreach and Enrollment Learning Collaborative” is a compendium that highlights the most promising practices in outreach and enrollment (O&E) in Colorado based on the work of 10 grantees through the Foundation’s Community Outreach and Enrollment funding opportunity.
The goal of this report is to showcase those most promising strategies in Colorado for communities wishing to begin their own O&E program for health coverage, as well as to serve as inspiration for those who are already doing this work to try new approaches.
Five key practices for a successful O&E program from the report:
- Collaborate with community partners
- Co-locate programs/services
- Create an outreach and enrollment work plan to guide your work
- Hire or cultivate relationships with individuals who are already trusted members of the communities you want to reach
- Use data to find the eligible but not enrolled