- Colorado Health Symposium
The preliminary agenda is now available for
"Health is Everyone's Business,"
July 27-29, 2016. [Learn More]
- New: Special Projects Program
This grant program is designed to help us better understand and respond to community needs. The
new program is another way to address funding needs of nonprofits and
communities in Colorado. [Learn More]
- Mental Health Data Spotlight
This report, released in honor of Mental Health Month, highlights key data indicators for Colorado's youth, adult and senior populations that show who is – and who is not – accessing mental health care and why. [Read More]
- Funding Opportunities
Funding opportunities are currently open within Healthy Living, Health Coverage and Health Care for the June 15, 2016 grant deadline. To be considered for funding, applicants must meet specific criteria.
- View the Funding Opportunity Calendar to see opportunities expected to be available during this and future deadlines.
- Receive email notifications when new funding opportunities open.
- Applicant Information Webinars
Learn about new funding opportunities and how to apply for a grant. [Watch]