The Colorado Health Foundation is bringing health in reach for all Coloradans by engaging closely with communities across the state through investing, policy advocacy, learning and capacity building. Learn how we’re working to achieve health equity and the cornerstones upon which our work is based.
- We serve Coloradans who have less power, privilege and income, and prioritize Coloradans of color.
- We are a passionate, persistent team willing to take risks in the name of improved health in Colorado.
- We do not see obstacles, we see opportunities. We tackle issues that will have the highest impact on improving health for communities in Colorado.
- We share our results, including successes and lessons learned to help others with a common goal.
- We know that we alone cannot make lasting change. But hand-in-hand with our partners we can.
- We use our full philanthropic resources including: grantmaking, policy and advocacy, strategic private investments, technical advice and convening to improve the health of Coloradans.
- We will not stop until Colorado is a state where people and communities experience good health and health equity.
The Colorado Health Foundation is guided by the following values and beliefs in pursuit of the mission:
- Our stewardship commitment demands accountability and transparency.
- We treat all with whom we come in contact with respect and humility.
- Our staff and board are passionate and persistent.
- We are relentless in our efforts to achieve health equity and opportunity.
- To advance our mission, we and our work must be relevant and have lasting impact.
- Board Chair
Ten Mile Enterprises LLC
- Ross Brooks
Mountain Family Health Centers
- Governance Committee Chair
Market President, Metropolitan Denver
- Dawn Davenport, Ph.D
Vice President of Child and Family Services
Mental Health Center of Denver
- Investment Committee Chair
Director of Investments
Southern Ute Indian Tribe
- Ismael Guerrero
President & CEO
Mercy Housing Inc.
- Oswaldo “Ozzie” Grenardo, M.D., M.B.A, M.S.H.A.
Senior Vice President and Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer
- Ashley Marks
Cordillera Investment Partners
- Impact Committee Chair
Latino Community Foundation of Colorado
- Laurie Muller-Girard
West Regional Sales Executive
- Terri Richardson, MD
- Adam Schlegel
Community Investment & Impact
Ageno OtiiSenior Program Officer
Amy S. DugganSenior Program Officer
Ashley ClevengerSenior Administrative Assistant
Avondine Couzelis-HillProgram Officer
Camila LaraProgram Officer
Carly HarePortfolio Director
Charles Reese Jr.Program Officer
Chris BuiSenior Program Officer
Lesly Fajardo-FeauxProgram Officer
Marga MartinezSenior Administrative Assistant
Maribel CifuentesPortfolio Director
Monique N. JohnsonProgram Officer
Nhu-Minh LeProgram Officer
Nikte ContrerasProgram Officer
Rose GreenSenior Program Officer
Scott DownesPortfolio Director
Sean DollardProgram Officer
Tomas GallegosAssociate Program Officer
Tracey StewartSenior Program Officer