Who is the Colorado Health Foundation?
The Colorado Health Foundation is bringing health in reach for all Coloradans by engaging closely with communities across the state through investing, policy advocacy, learning and capacity building.
- We are a passionate, persistent team willing to take risks in the name of improved health in Colorado.
- We do not see obstacles, we see opportunities. We tackle issues that will have the highest impact on improving health for communities in Colorado.
- We share our results, including successes and lessons learned to help others with a common goal.
- We know that we alone cannot make lasting change. But hand-in-hand with our partners we can.
- We prioritize populations in need and opportunities where we can make the biggest difference in improving health in Colorado.
- We use our full philanthropic resources including: grantmaking, policy and advocacy, strategic private investments, technical advice and convening to improve the health of Coloradans.
- We will not stop until Colorado is a state where people and communities experience good health and health equity.
Our Core Values
The Colorado Health Foundation is guided by the following values and beliefs in pursuit of the mission:
- Our stewardship commitment demands accountability and transparency.
- We treat all with whom we come in contact with respect and humility.
- Our staff and board are passionate and persistent.
- We are relentless in our efforts to achieve health equity and opportunity.
- To advance our mission, we and our work must be relevant and have lasting impact.