2018 Colorado Health Symposium Presentations and Resources
2018 Colorado Health Symposium - Achieving Equity in Behavioral Health
Our 2018 Symposium, Achieving Equity in Behavioral Health, focused on the complex ecosystem of behavioral health and the role that inequity plays, from prevention to recovery. From a worsening opioid epidemic to pervasive issues with access to care, Coloradans are facing tough barriers that keep health out of reach. Watch archived sessions from the conference here.
Please note that some of our speakers do not make their presentations available for download.
Presentations and Archives:
- Opioid Crisis in Colorado: Rob Valuck - plenary
- Social Evolution: Jerry Yager - plenary
- Federal Health Policy: Wynne Health Group - exchange
- View the archived videos
- View photos from the event
- Agenda (en español)
Resources for Behavioral Health Support:
- Colorado Crisis Services
Text “TALK” to 38255
- Statewide System of Community Mental Health Centers
Find your local community mental health center.
- Mental Health Colorado
Take online behavioral health screenings in English or Spanish.
- Mental Health First Aid Colorado
Get certified in Mental Health First Aid through a course near you.