The Colorado Health Foundation is located at 1780 Pennsylvania Street St, Denver, CO, 80203. The building features “health-positive” design and development standards that strive to improve the health of both staff and visitors.
Our headquarters building, which completed construction in 2016, has been awarded WELL Certification at the Gold level by the International WELL Building InstituteTM. The project has also achieved LEED v4 Gold Certification by the U.S. Green Building Council. The building is the first project in the nation to be both WELL CertifiedTM Gold and LEED v4 Gold Certified, reflecting the Foundation’s commitment to improve the health of all Coloradans, including employees and visitors.
In alignment with the Foundation’s mission, Davis Partnership Architects designed the building with specific guiding principles that promote employee and visitor health, creating a healthy workplace that focuses on stewardship and sustainability. Additionally, Saunders Construction implemented a workplace wellness program in order to create a healthy work environment for all contractors throughout construction.
News & Information
- Colorado Health Foundation’s Office is First U.S. Project to be Awarded both WELL and LEEDv4 Certifications at the Gold Level - June 14, 2018
- Colorado Health Foundation Releases New Renderings of Proposed Headquarters - Sept. 24, 2015
- Colorado Health Foundation to Build "Health-Positive" Office in Denver - Jan. 26, 2015
- Learn more about the International WELL Building Institute and WELL certification
- Learn more about United States Green Building Council and LEED certification
Click play to view a time-lapse video of construction progress of our new home.