By serving Coloradans who have less power, privilege and income, and by prioritizing Coloradans of color, we keep equity at the heart of our work to bring health in reach.
At the Heart of the Matter: Faces of the Frontline
Watch the recording (available in English and en Español) of Karen’s conversation with some of Colorado’s essential workers about their experience during the pandemic, impacts on the people they serve and what community leaders need to consider. Karen was joined by:
- Sammi Blain – Lead Preschool Plus Teacher, YMCA of Pueblo
- Yolanda Dandridge, MA, LPC, R-DMT – Lead Counselor, GALS Denver
- Esteban Hernandez – Reporter, Denverite
- Cuica Montoya – Safe Outdoor Space Manager, Colorado Village Collaborative
- Tara Rynders, MFA, BSN, BA, RN-BC – Nurse, Dancer, Artistic Director and Founder of The Clinic