If your organization receives a grant, your program officer will provide you with information regarding your grant including the following:
- How we work together
- Grant agreement and reporting requirements
- Communicating about your grant
- Frequently asked questions
Read more about the evaluation process, reporting requirements and grant communications.
Watch: Grantee Orientation Webinar
The Grantee Orientation webinar provides a concise overview of what to expect after you receive your grant award and agreement, including:
- Information on how we work together
- Details on the online grant reporting program, reporting requirements and evaluation
- Publicity and communications support
- Overview of frequently asked questions
Video not working? Watch the webinar here.
Download presentation slides (pdf).
Have questions? We’re here to to ensure your questions are answered and feedback is addressed. Please reach out to us by email or by phone at 303-953-3600.